Firstly, let me say, I love my job!
It’s the best feeling to be able to stand with a couple that are about to declare their love for one another amongst their family and friends. The happiness and joy that surrounds this wonderful occasion will stay with them forever.
You’ll find me so easy going with a fresh, fun approach to your plans and ideas that’ll make your Wedding unique from all others.
During the meet and greet I’ll take you through the legal requirements and all the other fine details that make up a truly memorable wedding ceremony.
I will show you an example of a wedding ceremony format that I use, it’s simple and we can change it at anytime. You can write your own vows, which can be a highlight of the ceremony. These can be sincere or lighthearted with a dash of comedy. If there are any nerves on the day, they can be lifted by the humor aspect, which puts everyone at ease.
On the day of the meeting I always bring a Notice of Intended Marriage NOIM, This is the legal document that I send to The Birth’s Deaths and Marriages after your Ceremony, We can sign it there and then and get the Ceremony ball rolling. How exciting!
I supply a first class PA system for your Ceremony. I use quality Audio equipment, Microphones and music connect, USB and Bluetooth.
Together we’ll create a wonderful ceremony for an unforgettable day.
Master Of Ceremonies
Renewal Of Vows
For weddings, there is a standard fee starting from $750*
– Complementary first meeting.
Complete Notice of Intended Marriage
– Fulfilment of all legal requirements.
– Planning the ceremony.
– Wedding rehearsal at the ceremony location (preferable, but not essential).
– Wedding ceremony.
– Unlimited phone and email support and a second meeting if required.
– Searching and preparing the poems and readings that you may like to incorporate into your ceremony.
– High quality PA system including CD/MP3 player.
– Travel costs within 50km of celebrants home and place of marriage.
– Table and cloth for register signing.
* A non-refundable deposit of $300 is required upon booking confirmation, with the final balance payable at rehearsal or within 14 days prior to your ceremony.
David is an amazing celebrant, making us feel so relaxed and at ease, our day was perfect.
Thankyou so much for being a part of our special day Dave. You were absolutely awesome xx
PHONE 0424 507 900